Updated key information on various services/facilities is given in this citizen charter. The charter holds no legal status in creating rights and/or obligations but promoting better customer-banker understanding. Each service has its own detailed terms and conditions; which can be made available on request.
As per regulatory directives citizen charter has been placed at the entrance of head office and at all the branches of the Bank. Customers may have their access to necessary facilities through it.
The charter contains-
- Display office hours and transaction hours
- Render courteous services
- Attend all customers present in the bank premise even at the ending of business hours
- Set up 'Help Desk' at branches
- Offer nomination facility to all deposit accounts and all safe deposit locker hirers
- Display interest rates of deposit schemes
- Notify changes in interest rates on advances as well as service charges
- Provide details of various deposit schemes/services of the Bank
- Information on issuance of Demand Drafts, Pay Orders, TT etc.
- Provide complaint box in the branch premise